Saturday with Pawn Stars

It's no secret that my favorite channel on TV is History and one of my favorite shows is Pawn Stars.  When I heard that Rick and Corey were visiting Manila, I immediately took note of the date and planned to go.  I was following updates on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Last week, I got my pass for an opportunity for photo op with the guys.  And today came.  I was at Glorietta a little after 9AM for the 12NN event.  The organizers said the queue was outside the mall so I went there and secured my place in line.  When the mall opened at 10AM, people were coming from different corners to queue inside!  It wasn't managed well, obviously, and the organizers did not rectify the situation because they had no way of knowing who was really there first.  Oh well... It was unfair especially for the folks who were there early enough to get seats and tickets for the photo op.  Once we figured out there was no chance of me getting inside, we left and had lunch first.  Then we watched from the second level.

Fans




Neil calls them Prawn Stars.  I don't correct him yet because it's so funny!=)

Rick appraising and old sword.

This will have to do.

Bonus! I'm a fan.=)

Neil took a nap and we left him with yaya on one of the sofas at the mall while Rich and I went to the grocery.  Then we all watched Planes.=)

Good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats