Hello, 2017!

Hello, 2017!

I was out for the last two weeks of December, spending Christmas vacation with family in Las Vegas and San Diego. We arrived back in Atlanta evening of January 1, and I'm back at work as of January 3. While going on vacation is great, it takes a lot of energy, too. We are just trying to take it easy this week, getting back to our normal routine.

The next few posts will be recaps of our family adventures in the west coast, and maybe I'll do a post on my favorite moments of 2016. I hope you had a memorable Christmas season with loved ones.

I shared this picture on Facebook for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats