Grand Canyon and Sedona, Arizona (Throwback)

Many months back, I blogged about a trip to Penang, Malaysia that happened years ago. My intent then was to post about life and travels before the switch to blogspot in 2009. I believe those moments deserve their place in this blog because they were special experiences to me. Maybe it's the new year but I am feeling motivated to do these throwback posts. So here's another installment on...

The Grand Canyon and Sedona in Arizona

I'm thankful to Intel for several business trips to Chandler, Arizona which allowed me to visit the Grand Canyon twice and Sedona four times between 2003 and 2007, and at different seasons, too. It would be nice to go back, especially with the kids.

September 2003

November 2003

November 2003 again

September 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats