Valentine's Days

Valentine's Days. Yes, it has an s. =)

On Friday morning, Rich and I went to the WWF office in Makati.  You see, I saw the picture of their merchandise on Facebook and tagged Rich.  I thought he would just ignore it actually, or that I have to convince him to go but he actually took note of the address and suggested we go there!  Yey!



We bought a tote bag (which Neil now calls 'panda bag'), a mug and an umbrella.  Better than flowers and chocolates, at least for me!
Also on Friday, was the culminating night of iMarriage.

On Tuesday, Neil made this for us.

Tuesday late night/early Wednesday Rich met me at the office and we had coffee at Starbucks.  Simple lang, but I really enjoyed Valentine's days this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats