Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Salcedo Park

We saw these flyers at the condo lobby last week - the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra performing at the Salcedo Park.  I filed this in my head as something I would like the family to check out on Saturday night.  And we did go, just a little bit late because I had to finish something for work.


Ah, I haven't been to the Salcedo Park at night and it was really pretty!  I love the trees and lights and most especially, the music.  A lot of people were at the park that night.  Food and drinks were also available for purchase.  Great atmosphere!



Richard and Neil stayed at the playground while Em and I found seats and enjoyed the music.


Just one of the things I appreciate about living in Makati.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats