Dinner at Mr. Jones Greenbelt 5

On Monday, we had a team dinner at Mr. Jones to welcome a new hire.  This is my second time to eat here  (first time on my birthday) and I was able to try a lot more selections from the menu, courtesy of my table-mates.=)  One big change from the previous visit is that they have expanded the restaurant. 

We were seated outside because we were a big group.  It was also raining so it was nice and cool outside.


"Truffled Disco" Beef Gravy and Cheese Fries (P395)
This is very yummy!  The beef and mushrooms were tender and flavorful.  We did not bother mixing the gravy/sauce anymore because it was too overpowering.  This is good for 3-4 people.

Big Smackin' Slow Roasted Southern U.S. Beef Ribs (P620)
This wasn't my order but I was able to try a little bit.  It was ok.  I think it's not worth it though, considering the price.  I think you can get equally tasty ribs (or better) in other restaurants.

Char-Grilled "Greek Style" Norwegian Salmon Steak (P450)
My food!  The salmon and veggies were delicious.  I should have asked for white rice though.  Some of the brown rice were still tough...

Cherry Almond Crunch Milkshake (P250)
My milkshake.  Love the almonds but it was too sweet for me so I didn't finish it.

I also tried the Louie's Cold Lump Crab and Shrimp Salad (P375) from the other table and it was really good.  Their salads are good for 3-4 people so it's also worth it.

Overall, great ambience and good food.  Service was a-ok as well. =)

 *****
 Mr. Jones, Greenbelt 5
1/Lvl. Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Vill.
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 501-3111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats