Apples for Me!

Richard's birthday gift for me.=)

We have been checking this out for weeks now - testing the unit in the store, comparing prices, etc.  Finally took the plunge last Sunday.  Rich said it was his birthday gift for me.  All the while, I thought it would be family-owned but he said it was mine.  Whee! I will share, of course!=)

Looking through the archives, it was in 2008 when Rich also gifted me with an Apple - an iPod Nano.  I'm still using it.

The very first Apple gadget we owned was the first generation iPod shuffle, which was from Rich's boss but I used it most of the time.  It got lost. :(  In 2010, I got a 3rd gen shuffle from a conference which I gave to my sister Dets.

When it comes to technology, we're late adapters.  While most people have switched to iPhones and android devices, we've stuck to Nokia.  I recently changed my company phone to a Blackberry but only because the 2-year term is up.  If it were up to me, I would have stuck to the old phone simply because it was still working.  But I understand the draws of getting your hands on new technology because I also enjoy the unboxing and learning what it can do.  I am now looking at ways to maximize its use but also watchful that it does not take away from the important things...

I will end this post with a thank you to Rich for this birthday gift and the first post I shared on instagram.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats