My Birthday 2012

My birthday this year fell on a Monday and I took the day off.  We took Neil to class in the morning.  We invited Papang and Mommy to come with us so they can also see the school and observe the first few minutes of activities with his teachers and classmates.

After class, we proceeded to Makati Med for Neil's ENT appointment.  We were done about lunch time but I had to take care of the paperwork for Intellicare at another building and that took longer.  So far, the day has been about errands.


Rich said his mama, auntie and brother were coming for dinner so we were preparing in the afternoon while Rich was at work.  Early evening, reception called and Marie was at the lobby.  Marie is our friend from Intel.  That's when I figured out that it was going to be different guests coming that night.  Rich cooked up a surprise dinner with friends.  Strange Facebook behavior from previous days explained.=)  Richard arrived with Caloy and then Erick and Joy joined us a few minutes later.  Good times!  
Thanks to Caloy for the yummy chocolate cake and Marie for the gift.=)

I have a few landmarks to remember this birthday by.  First, Papang and Mom were here for a week, Richard and I watched the
musical Rock of Ages day before and this dinner with friends.

Thank you, Lord, for giving me another year and for this day which I was able to celebrate with family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats