June 2012 Photo-a-Day Part 2

June 16. Out and about.  We were out and about on this day (airport, church, mall) but this is the only photo I took.  I actually forgot to check the challenge until late at night.

June 17. In your bag

June 18. Something we don't know about you.  Old glasses.

June 19. Imperfect.

June 20. Fave photo you've ever taken. Just one of my favorites.

June 21. Where you slept

June 22. From a high angle

June 23. Movement

June 24. On your mind. Menu planning and grocery list.  This is how I do it!

June 25. Something cute. Neil's fleece baby blanket that I brought to the office on this day because it was too cold.

June 26. Where you shop.  http://www.ebay.ph/

June 27. Bathroom.  Flipped sprinkler.

June 28. On the shelf. Superman guarding the DVDs.

June 29. Soft

June 30. A friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats