August 2013 Photo-A-Day Part 2

I have been doing my photo-a-day project over at Instagram (@deecmf) but here's a recap for the 2nd half of August 2013.  If I'm not mistaken, this is my first completed month ever.  It helps that I'm on IG and get reminded of the prompts from other people's posts.  It's a really positive online community and it's good to be a part of it.

August 16. Cooking. I did not cook today but I heat up some milk for my midnight snack.

August 17. Exercise. Post-exercise face.

August 18. Someone you spoke to today.  This kid with a new haircut.

August 19. Lost. I lost my wedding ring about 4 months after the wedding.  I have been ring-less for 8 years.

August 20. Stairs. Condo fire exit.

August 21. Slow. Time goes by so slowly... when you're stuck indoors because of Typhoon Maring.

August 22. A room. The new office.

August 23. Yellow. My cute cup cover. =)

August 24. In the background. Pawn Stars in Glorietta!

August 25. Culture.  "Malling" in the Philippines.  Yes, it's a verb.

August 26. Entrance.

August 27. 10 minutes from home. We were at Neil's school for parent-teacher meeting.

August 28. Corridor. Condo again.

August 29. Lucky. Played dominoes with Neil. A game of luck and strategy.  More strategy in our case because we expose all our dominoes.=)

August 30. Cluttered.  A small percentage of the receipts, bills and random papers I did 5s on today.

August 31. Dangerous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats