Ayala Museum + Dinner at Marciano's Greenbelt 3

Last Saturday, my team at work was invited to participate in an outreach activity at the Ayala Museum.  We were big sisters/brothers for an afternoon to some grade school students and we guided them through the exhibits and the art activity.

I have been to the Ayala Museum a few times before because we've taken Neil there for art activities and I once did a solo exploration on a whim.  But touring the place again with a guide and as a guide to the kids made me appreciate the exhibits a lot more.  On exhibit at the main floor right now are the entries to the Shell art competition.





Syringe and tissue art by my buddy for the afternoon, Irvin.


After the activity at the Ayala Museum, we had dinner at Marciano's in Greenbelt 3.  Food was good! I loved the calamari and pizza.  Because we were a big group, it took a while for the main orders to get served so by the time my entree of grilled salmon arrived, I was quite full and just ate a quarter of it.  Took it home for Rich.=)



Strawberry Milkshake

Grilled Salmon in Caper Sauce

Thank you RMS for inviting my team to join your activity.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats