Book: The Hunger Games


It's been a while since I last read fiction.  

I've heard about this book and people were generally impressed by it.  I finally got a copy a few weeks back and it was really engrossing.  I finished it in a day, despite all of the other stuff that needed to get done.  A self-enforced break. =)

I cheated on this book though.  I was researching whether I should read it or not and landed on Wikipedia, which divulged the complete plot.  I already knew what it was about but the story is really extraordinary I still had enough wonder to go through it.  How would the author, Suzanne Collins tell the story?  

Really well!  I am looking forward to reading the next two books in the trilogy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats