Kulinarya

Rich has been trying to persuade me to buy this book for weeks now.  It's a(nother?) cookbook.  And I've been hesitating because the price is quite hefty at P800, hardcover is P2500.  I thought you could easily check for recipes online! he sent me a link with a review so I started to consider.  Multiple conversations later, I just agreed.  Monday morning, we became the proud owners of Kulinarya!



I must say, this is the best Filipino cookbook I have ever seen.  The paper is thick, it's very well-written and the photos are very pretty!  It would make a great gift, especially for family abroad.

Yesterday, I cooked Guinataang Kalabasa at Sitaw.  I can still improve the presentation (who cares about presentation if you're hungry?) but the it tasted really good.  Proof?  There were no leftovers. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats