Atlanta February 2011 Snippets

I am chronicling the Atlanta trip as it goes along... Latest post at the top.

Feb 18, 5:13PM.  Sitting at the Delta lounge in Atlanta.  The conference has ended, and there were certainly a LOT of post-worthy moments in the last week but I was too tired to write them.  I'll just do the whole story when I get back to Manila.  In four days.  Right now, I am waiting to board the plane for LAX, visiting family in San Diego again.=)  It's a good thing I was able to move my flight out from 8:40 to 7:05.  I was hoping to get the 5:40, but I wasn't sure the meeting would end early enough for me to make that flight.  And when I checked today, the flight is full.  Apparently for the NBA All Star Weekend.

Feb 12, 3:19AM.  Yes, even though I made the effort to sleep early last night (~10PM) to correct my body clock, I was still up at 2AM.  What to do when you can't sleep?  I read the Bible, following the 2010 reading plan, which has now spilled to the second month of 2011.  Almost there... I will probably force myself to get a few more hours of sleep before my alarm was supposed to go off at 8AM.  Agenda for today is Snow Mountain Park.

I unpacked everything that was in my bag yesterday and did not find the bag with the chargers - camera charger, extra camera battery, phone charger, camera-to-PC cable... :(  I hope I just left it at home (no confirmation yet) because I don't want to think that it was lost intransit, i.e. taken from my check-in luggage.  Although I am pretty sure it was in the bag because those were important.  Now I have to deal with the extra complications of not having my chargers.  Still figuring out my options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats