Bohol May 2011: Bohol Rent-A-Car

Bohol Rent-A-Car.  I found their website the night before we left for Bohol and they have the cheapest rates around.  While most blogs/sites will quote P3000 or P3500, they only charge P2500 for 8 hours which already includes gas and driver.  They also arrange package tours.


I was very busy on the weeks leading up to the trip and I wasn't able to fully plan the itinerary, including transpo.  I asked Papang and Mommy to arrange for a van for the first day, which was more expensive but since the owner was my cousin's neighbor, it was easier to change plans as we went along.  Itinerary on Day2 was simpler and we were able to hire Bohol Rent-A-Car for it.  Ramil, the guy who manages this, is very responsive and you can transact with him even via SMS.


Except for a slight miscommunication (driver didn't know we were going to Bohol Bee Farm after Panglao), everything went smoothly with this vendor.  I recommend them if you need transpo services around Bohol.=)


*I always want to get word out and support good businesses.  Thus the last 2 posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats