July 2012 Photo-a-Day Part 2

Here's Part 2 of my photo-a-day project for July.  I completed another month again, although I had to improvise on some of the challenges.  Next month, I hope to take more outdoor and daytime shots.

July 16. Sign. Sign being installed.  I took this from inside the car.

July 17. Your addiction. Pictures

July 18. Plate

July 19. Animal/insect/pet. Shamu, Nang Lani's gift to Neil bought at SeaWorld in 2010.

July 20. Eyes. Wink!

July 21. 9 o'clock. Art by Neil.

July 22. Upside down

July 23. Mirror. On iPad Photo Booth.

July 24. A stranger

July 25. Heart. A ref magnet, Neil's project from Kids' Church.

July 26. Sunshine. My metaphorical sunshine because it was only late at night when I had the chance to take a photo.

July 27. On the road. To Neil's school.

July 28. Cup. Buy 1 take 1 gelato at Caramia.

July 29. Last thing you bought.  A book and cute sharpener.

July 30. Calm. Pillow.=)

July 31. Toothbrush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats