Good Finds at Dimensione

On Saturday, we made a quick stop at Dimensione in BGC specifically to buy a Daphne Home Scents product.  I was glad to see a lot of stock, after hearing about some stores running out of them.  We took home Acres of Lavender and it's now sitting by the window.



This retails for P348, very sulit in my opinion.  Now the bedroom smells really nice.=)

On Sunday, I stopped by Dimensione again, this time at Greenbelt 5.  I was just waiting for Neil and Richard to get out from the restroom.  I checked out the knickknacks table and saw some really interesting, nice and cheap stuff.  I loved the notebooks (notebook addict!) and bought one for my daily task list at work.  They had pretty placemats and I got the animal design for Neil.  There are others with beautiful patterns, too.  More adult friendly.  I also bought a Gingerbread Man earphone cable organizer.  Reminds me of Shrek.



Placemat - P100, Notebook - P80, Gingerbread Man cable organizer - P44. Plus take 10% until July 27.  I want to go back!=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats