OkayOkay.Com

Okay okay, I don't recall how I found out about OkayOkay.com but it's one of the more interesting deal sites our there.  They specialize more on products and not food or travel deals.  So far, I have bought the following from them: packing cubes (2), luggage strap (2), water gallon cover organizer, and just recently a passport holder, camera pouch and cellphone case.


Delivered yesterday.

Unboxed.

Who's ready to go on a trip?=)

And if you're curious, this is the water gallon cover organizer.

I'm sure that if you go to the site, you can find a thing or two that you would be tempted to buy and not just for personal use but great for gifts as well.  Exercise caution.=)

So far, I've had hassle-free transactions with OkayOkay.  They deliver the products (most of them for free or with very minimal fee) and are very prompt with delivery.  Their commitment for the last three items I bought was July 16 - 30 and I got mine July 16.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats