Neil's Christmas Program

Neil's school had their annual Christmas program on Monday at the Philam Theater.  Nei'ls class practiced their presentation weeks before the show and it's great to see everything and everyone come together for this event.  I'm always excited to see Neil perform (stage mother mode) and he did really well.




Having fun on stage.

Look at that face! Gaah! I love you, Neil!!!

Eto pa!

This is the second number with all the kids from the other branches.  Neil was in the middle, back row which was not his place during rehearsal.  I positioned myself on the left side of the stage and panicked a little bit when I did not see him there.  Nalipat lang pala.  I had to run and find a new spot for coverage. (Video coming soon)

Happy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats