Wedding: Carlo and Ces

Carlo and Ces
December 9, 2012
Fernbrook, Las Pinas

The wedding was at 3PM and I was still ironing Rich's barong at around 2PM.  We anticipated light traffic on a Sunday and we're familiar with the route, having lived in Cavite for years.  Except that we were wrong about the 3PM start time.  The invitation, says 2PM!  Needless to say, we had to rush!  I haven't grromed yet so I frantically gathered all my things and did my face-fixing in the car.

We got to the venue and learned the actual start time was 3PM.  This time, I am thankful for buffers.  We still had a few minutes to spare.  We used the time to buy takeout at the nearby McDo as I did not have lunch yet and was feeling hungry.  I ate in the car and then we proceeded to the chapel.  The processional was just starting.


The bride, Rich's officemate.

More of Rich's officemates at the reception.

I have admired this dome from afar, especially at night when it's all lighted up.  I've seen it rise from the ground up because Daang Hari was our usual route to/from Manila when we were still living in Cavite.

Photobooth time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats