Boracay Day 2

Our second day in Boracay was all about activities over the water.  We booked a boat to take us island-hopping and snorkeling in the morning, then we parasailing and paraw sailing later in the afternoon.


Island-hopping

At Ilig-Iligan beach, our stopover for lunch.

Next activity after lunch was parasailing, which I enjoyed immensely.  It was surprisingly quiet and very peaceful at the top.  Neil, Rich and I talked, played I Spy and said a prayer of thanksgiving.


Our last activity for the day was paraw sailing.  I thought this might not be so special after everything we did during the day but I was wrong. The paraw was wind-powered so it wasn't noisy.  We were on the water while the sun was setting.  It was a very pleasant way to end the day.  Very nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats