Making Friends by Andrew Matthews


Making Friends by Andrew Matthews.  I think Rich bought this book before we got married so it's an old shelf dweller.  I stated reading this several times before and finally finished the whole thing yesterday.  It's practical, straightforward, funny and lightweight.  Plus it has illustrations.  Who doesn't love a book with pictures? =)

We're halfway through the year and this is actually the first book I finished reading.  Not good. And I would not have completed it if the family routine did not change this week.  Rich started working again, day shift, which means I am tasked to take Neil to his classes/sessions.  That's 6 appointments every week.  Because there's no Wifi in school, I read while waiting.  Or journal the old-fashioned way.

I'm excited to tackle my next book.  Time to take a look at what we have on the shelf, or maybe buy a new one.  Happy thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats