Four and Counting

This blog turned 4 years old last month, April 20 to be exact.=)  I have created and deleted blogs over the years including the very first one on blog-city started in 2003 (so it's really 10 and counting on the medium) but I have managed to maintain this one with a hodgepodge of personal and family related posts, pictures, and other interests.

Last week, I changed the address from deephotostories to darleneph.  I've used the latter for years but I was never really attached to the name.  I liked darkblue which was what I used on blog-city but it's not available in Blogger.  I think darleneph is here to stay (until I get the compulsion to change the name again, hehe).

Anyway, just blogging to say I'm glad to have started this little project and I hope to keep it going for as long as I can. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats