My Birthday Week

I celebrated my birthday last week.  As always, I feel truly blessed.  I did mommy duties (hatid/sundo), worked and then had coffee withe Rich to cap off the day.  Simple lang.  Nothing out of the ordinary except that I was feeling extra thankful.  Thank you, family and friends.  Thank you, God, for this life.

On my birthday, I saw this on my desk.  Thank you, IHG friends!


I also had mini-celebrations throughout the week.

We had lunch with Marie and John after Neil's football class on Sunday.  This meet-up was a surprise to me.  I thought it was a cool coincidence that they stepped inside the restaurant but Rich secretly arranged for them to meet us. Good one!

On Sunday afternoon, our Friday VG met at the Ayala Triangle Gardens for picnic and impromptu pakain at BonChon.=)




The June birthday girls then treated the whole team at work for snacks/dinner on Friday.

Then we met our good friends for lunch yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats