June 2013 Photo-a-Day Part 1

It's my birth month!  I decided to do a photo-a-day challenge again, following the daily prompts from FatMumSlim.  I will be adding pictures to this entry as the days go along.

**********
June 15. From Above. Waiting for Superman at the SM Aura cinema

June 14.  Texture

June 12. 11 O'Clock. Editing my blog template (again)

June 11. Funny. My daily Dilbert calendar.

June 10. You. My conclusion from this day's prompt is I don't like taking selfies.

June 9. From Down Low.  My favorite picture so far... This was taken during Neil's football training.

June 8. Animal

June 7. Bright

June 6. Transport

June 5. Environment

June 4. After dark

June 3. On my table.  My office desk, after a little bit of straightening up.

June 2. A moment.


June 1. B is for... Badminton.  Even if I was tired from the teambuilding, I still played 5 sets of badminton.  Three days later, my muscles still hurt but I don't regret it.  I hope to make this a weekly activity from now on.

New shoes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats