June 2013 Photo-a-Day Part 2

It's my birth month!  I decided to do a photo-a-day challenge again, following the daily prompts from FatMumSlim.  I will be adding pictures to this entry as the days go along.

The final count for June: 27/30.=)

**********
June 30. Handwriting

June 28. Red

June 27. Into the Sun

June 26. Empty 

June 25. Sharp. Sharpie? =)

June 24. Negative space. Pag walang maisip na subject, si Neil ang default.

June 23. Last. Don't be the last one.

June 21. Lunchtime. What I saw during lunchtime.  I want a guitar.

June 20. Cute

June 19. Currently Reading

June 18. Street

June 17. Centered. Birthday cake.

June 16. Family.  Happy Fathers' Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats