Badminton and Som's Noodle House

After so many months, Rich and I played badminton with Erick/Joy and Ian/Au last Saturday.  Three days later, I still have muscle pains from the physical exertion.  And I like it.  Saya magpawis!


Erica and Miggy. Waiting for the parents to finish the game.

After the game, we had a hearty dinner + good conversation at Som's near Rockwell.  I've wanted to try this place for a long time.  Very basic setup but the food is really good (green curry and pad thai).  Planning to take Papang and Mom here the next time they visit.

I hope to get back to playing badminton regularly, minus the big dinner.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats