College Friend Visits Atlanta

On July 10, I was pleasantly surprised by a college roommate's Facebook post that she's in Atlanta. We have not seen each other since Molave days in UP, but kept limited communications online. I asked where she was staying and it turned out to be right in our area. Her hotel was less than 10 minutes away from home/work. We met three times over the course of her 3-week business trip. It was great catching up with someone who knew me during my early promdi days.

I posted our picture on Fb and it turned out she works with someone I went to high school with in Iligan and a former co-worker/neighbor from Intel. Worlds collide.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats