Much Needed Haircut

I've been needing a haircut for some time and I finally got one last Saturday. Just a regular trim with some layers. My last trip to the salon before this was still in Manila so that's more than a year ago. I have resorted to ponytails recently because the baby is starting to grab at them. I also get a lot of hairfall, which is not fun. I hope it's just post-pregnancy effects that will go away soon.

We have a suking salon in QC that has exclusively done my haircuts and straightening for years. The staff even comment how Neil has grown, having seen him as a baby. It's kind of intimidating to look for a new salon and that's why I've put it off. But with the help of Yelp I decided to try Hair Dream. They have good reviews and reasonably priced, too. The staff are mostly Vietnamese. I walked in with no appointment and was served in literally less than 30 seconds. They are efficient and I was satisfied by the outcome. I had to take pictures because I wouldn't be able to replicate the styling after I wash it. I-document!=)

Fresh cut

Later in the day

Day 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats