Daddy Cooks

I believe that anyone who can read and follow instructions can cook. I personally do not tackle Master Chef level recipes but I am not afraid of them either. It's a good thing my family is not choosy with food. Simple is ok.=)

But we like trying new recipes, too. Rich tasted the Luau Ribs in Publix, picked up the recipe card and recreated it at home, at least 3 times now. It's really good. We served this during Neil's birthday and everyone liked it. Even his first attempt at this was already perfect because he followed the recipe. Or maybe he's a natural in the kitchen?=) Rich didn't cook much before and I think he's surprising himself that good food is not necessarily difficult to make. He has tried other recipes and those also turned out well. These days he cooks more than I do and it's something we truly appreciate.

Keep it up, Dad!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats