Molave Days in UP

One of my favorite pastimes is looking through old pictures on the computer. I could easily spend hours doing this, if not for adult responsibilities.=) Recently I found a folder with scans of pictures from college. Not the best quality because these were from the days of analog (no automatic red eye fix) but I treasure them because none of the hard copies survived the Sendong flood in 2011.

All the pictures below were taken in Molave where I was the Academics Committee Head for 2 years (nerd!). Molave was my home for 4 years. I had 2 main groups of friends at different times. The first group was 6 girls, 5 from Mindanao and 1 from Quezon. In the latter part of my stay, I hung out with the younger kids.

Throwback time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats