Yakimix Sushi and Smokeless Grill

Last Monday, our team at work had dinner at Yakimix in Greenbelt 3.  It's a buffet restaurant with the added attraction of a grill right at your table.  I have heard of Yakimix before but I rarely try buffet restaurants so I haven't eaten there, until Monday (libre!). =)

They have a wide selection of salads, cooked and raw food, sushi, desserts, drinks, etc.  The place was packed when we there so a lot of times you will not find the dishes that other people have  on their plates.=)  You can always go back and check.


Food was good and fresh.  Really sulit for the P580 dinner buffet price (P500 for lunch).  No wonder it's very popular.  My favorites would be: salmon sashimi, tempura, grilled salmon belly and the fruit tart for dessert.  The ice cream bar was popular as well but I didn't try it.

I took the food photos before a waiter told me it wasn't allowed... Bad policy in my opinion.

Dining party.
Welcome Arlyn and Kris
Yakimix, Greenbelt 3
3/F, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 475-5153 to 54

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats