One Year Later

Zoo Atlanta, May 2010


Apparently, I did not blog about the US trip last year.  I checked because it happened about this time.  I was sent to Atlanta on business and Richard and I decided that we will take the opportunity to visit family as well (while Neil wasn't 2 yet and we didn't have to pay full fare for him).  I have to go through the pictures and write the stories in the coming days.

That was a really wonderful trip, a memorable month for our family.  I have lots of fond memories.  Remembering it now, I am still overflowing with gratitude to God for making it happen.  We had hurdles, no HURDLES, especially with the papers.  The fact that it pushed through can only be God's hand and we are very grateful.

The other amazing thing?  Richard and I wrote it down as one of our faith goals for 2010.  At the start of the year, we listed the things we were believing God for and this was one of them... This is definitely one of the bigger faith stories of my life and our family so far.  Thank you, God!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats