Human Heart Nature

I first heard about Human Heart Nature products from the blogger community.  They're 100% Philippine made and contain no harmful chemicals.  They also have strong advocacies, including Gawad Kalinga.  Natural, Pinoy-made, cares about the community.  I'm sold!

These are the HHN products I bought in the past months - (L-R) Love Minerals eyeshadow, tinted lip balm, hand sanitizer, massage oil, deodorant, feminine wash, shampoo.  Not in picture are the citronella bug spray which I gave to Pang/Mom after the trip to Bohol, and the passion fruit hydrating lotion which I keep in my office drawer.


I like all of them, except maybe for the lotion which has an overpowering smell (Midnight Passion).  I would pick another variant next time.

It's really cool that they have small size bottles (50ml) which are very convenient for trial purchases and travel kits.  Prices are very reasonable, too.  I bought these products from an officemate, or at Rustans'.  These are also sold at The Beauty Bar and Legazpi Market on Sundays.  Or online at http://humanheartnature.com/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats