Pinterest-ing!

I learned about Pinterest from a few photographer-blogs.  It's an online pin board where you can compile pictures you find interesting on the web.  It keeps the original link so you can always go back to the source.  This is a really cool feature for me because I used to copy pictures, paste them in Word and oftentimes forget to grab the link...  You can also re-pin photos from other people's boards or follow them.

My latest board is all about the hippie look.  With some officemates, we're trying to pull together a shoot in August.  I hope it pushes through because my camera needs a workout. =)


Let me know if you want to start pinning so I can invite you. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats