KFC Delivery, I'm Impressed!

I really appreciate good service so when I experience one, I make sure to tell people about it.  Today's service award goes to KFC.=)

***

I checked the ref and we're missing a critical ingredient for today's planned ulan which is ginataang gulay, the gata!  Toinks!  So we can't cook and need a backup plan for lunch.  I decided to order KFC via http://kfcdelivery.com.ph/ and entered my choices and details online.  The website is very user-friendly --  good layout and easy to navigate.


Within 2 minutes of posting my order online, they called to confirm my details.  The girl on the phone committed to delivery time of 30 minutes, I got the food in 20 minutes.  Good job KFC!

Actually, I just need to cross 2 streets from the condo to the nearest KFC but I didn't wanna change my clothes and I was watching Neil so ordering was the best option. =)

Lunch delivered!  I transferred the soup to a porcelain bowl.  I'm wary of the plastic container...


This is my first time to order delivery from KFC and given the very smooth transaction, it won't be the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats