Pan de Amerikana Marikina - Driving Directions

We tried locating Pan de Amerikana in Marikina yesterday.  The opertive word: tried.  We got lost a few times and just gave up because we had another appointment in the afternoon.  I actually printed out the directions from their multiply site but to no avail (not to scale and wrong N/S orientation)...

I couldn't let it go unless I figure out how we could have missed it.  From Google maps, I found out we actually got very close at one point! :( Anyway, for those who may need driving directions to Pan de Amerikana, I hope this map helps you.

We might give this place another try, if/when I'm able to convince Richard to go again...


Click on the link below so you can zoom in/out based on where you're coming from... http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213370261757120823414.0004a7c334ac2076dd772&msa=0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats