Neil in School + Grandparents' Day

Neil started Junior Nursery on the week before my flight to San Diego.  Our household was still adjusting to the new schedule (daily classes) and I had to rock the boat some more by traveling.  That was one of my reservations regarding the trip, but we had to deal with it.  I am thankful for my housemates who picked up the load while I was away.

I still believe in homeschooling.  But we decided to enroll Neil this time so he can have regular interaction with kids his age, and learn while at it.  I think it has been good for him.  Worth it na.

I missed the first day that he wore his uniform, but Em took photos and posted on my FB wall.  Awww moment....

I also took pictures when I got back.


********

Today, they had their first program at school to celebrate Grandparents' Day.  No lolo and lolas present for Neil but both Richard and I were there.  The sang songs and presented the grandparents and proxies with tokens. It was a riot but fun.=)

Daddy gets the token.

The final song.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats