San DiegoSep2011: Restaurants Roundup

Here are the other restaurants I was able to visit on this trip that I haven't been blogged about.  Overall, great food in SD.=)


For a small cantina, they had a lot of choices.  I find simple, neighborhood places charming.



Beautiful outdoor dining area by the water.


El Torito
If this restaurant does not make you appreciate Mexican food, I don't know what will.=)  The tortilla soup was super - bursting with flavor.  We had dinner here on Nang Lani's birthday.




Antique Row
This is a popular place for El Cajon locals.  We had breakfast here one Saturday and a lot of people had the same idea.  It was pretty busy but they didn't take long to serve the food.  Beware of the pancakes, they are huge!  I only managed to finish half of one.  Restaurant is decorated with interesting memorabilia.



In-N-Out Burger
Fast food but they serve fresh burgers so I'll make an exception.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats