Sunday at the Greenhills Shopping Center

Last Sunday, Em and I had a sister date at Greenhills.  I haven't shopped there in over a year and I was looking forward to finding good stuff.

But first, lunch at Le Ching.  They have upgraded the interiors, a huge improvement from my first visit back in college.  I love their spareribs rice topping so I ordered that again.  Sad to say, the meat was tough this time.:( The hakao wrapping was too thick for my liking.  Em had better luck with the fish and tofu in taosi sauce.  Given the abundance of food choices in Greenhills now, I will think twice before going back.


Then it was time for shopping/walking.

Greenhills is the hub of all things uso.  A lot of the shops sell similar clothing so you could get bored by the sameness if you're simply browsing.  Angry Birds, anyone?  There are also lots of low-quality items and knock-offs BUT you will also find shops with unique merchandise and those are worth going back to.  I now regret not getting the owl-print shirt... I was there hoping to find black walking shorts, tank tops and maybe gift items for the holidays.  My loot after hours of shopping and looking: tank, tights, and household items from Daiso and 99 Store.

We hung out at Krispy Kreme while waiting for Rich to pick us up.  It was raining and we opted to sit outside.  I like looking out when it's raining.  Made me wish I was back in the province and seeing the trees get soaked rather than cars and buildings.


Surprisingly, it wasn't so crowded.  I think people aren't doing their Christmas shopping this early yet.  I want to go back before December, or if I'm feeling more adventurous, maybe Divisoria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats