Lunch with UP Friends


I met my long-time UP dorm friends for lunch yesterday.  We haven't all been in one place for a long, long time so I was looking forward to catching up with everyone.


We had lunch at Lorenzo's Way in Greenbelt 5, which I picked based on reviews from Munchpunch.  Great food and service, although the portions were smaller than expected.  The waiter quoted 3-4 and we think they're just good for 2-3... We had the Bamboo Rice, Coco Loco Prawns, Rosemary Chicken and the Hickory Ribs meal (a bit tough).  The taste winners for me were the rice and prawns and my fresh dalandan shake.  Unfortunately, I did not take photos of the food because we were all ready to dig in once they were served.

So enough about the food.  That really was just a backdrop to the meeting.  Anne, who's based in Taiwan, is in the country for a few days.  We also met her fiance for the first time.  They're getting married in Singapore next month.!  Yayan returned from South Korea in August.  She did advanced studies there and met her Guatemalan fiance.  They're getting married next year.  Love is all around.

Good times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats