Inter-Department Games 2011 - Badminton Women's Singles

11.29.2011 Update
The championship game was on November 13 at 10AM.  We rushed to the court right after church and got there just in time.  I won the game. =)

What was I doing here? =)

11.06.2011
We're having inter-department games at work these days and I signed up for badminton.  The last time I played/practiced was over 3 months ago so I'm hardly in good game shape.  Also, I used to just play doubles but was assigned to play singles this time.  No conditioning for an event that's not really my forte.  Ok lang!

I wanted to win, of course, but given the conditions, I decided that representing the team and doing my best should be enough.  Still, I was anxious on game day (slept less than 4 hours :S).  Richard and I were at the venue earlier than my scheduled game so I was able to warm up a bit.  We volleyed for a few minutes but I didn't push too hard so I don't run out of steam for the real game.

I had one game each on November 5 (10AM) and November 6 (9AM), which I won.  Yey!  The finals is on Saturday. =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats