Friday at Eastwood Mall

The 5th national conference of the ORSP was held at Richmonde Hotel in Eastwood City.  It was done by 5PM but I had to wait for Richard to get off from work so we can drive home together.  While waiting, I explored the Eastwood Mall.  I have probably been here only a couple of times before so the novelty kept boredom at bay.



I like the public seating areas in this mall, very contemporary yet comfortable furniture.  They have also decorated the place for Christmas.  I was surprised that there weren't a lot of people given that it was a Friday night.

Rich needed more time to get things done at work so he met me for dinner in the meantime.  We ate at Cibo and ordered the lamb and smoked salmon sandwich.  Sarap!


Then Rich went back to work and I had more time by myself.  I was aimlessly checking the shops when I remembered that Go West was performing outside.  I just rained and there were only a few people watching.  I watched and stayed until the concert was finished.  They still sounded really great, even better than recorded tracks.  I enjoyed the music even though I was unfamiliar with most of them.  There were a few songs I know like Track of My Tears, Faithful, What You Won't Do for Love (not a favorite), and King of Wishful Thinking, which they aptly sang at the very end.  You just can't help but sing and move to that song.



I met Rich shortly after and we headed home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats