Backlogged

Since the last post:

  • I went on a 4-day trip to Singapore/Malaysia with family
  • Celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary
  • Welcomed 2 new people to my team
  • Prepared for and hosted the RM Day celebration at work
  • Attended a wedding
  • Went on a road trip to Tanay, Rizal
  • Sent off the parents to Bohol
I have a lot of backlog! Consolidating the SG trip is the biggest hurdle and because I am OC about keeping things chronological, that is holding up the easier posts.  And while I had planned to use part of my Labor Day holiday to update, here I am typing away in the office while waiting for my program to finish running... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats