LTO License Renewal in 2 Hours!

My driver's license expired last year.  I have also not driven in over a year because our current car, bought in May 2012, is MT and I only know how to drive automatic.  So there wasn't really a need for me to renew but since Rich's license was also expiring, we decided to renew together 1 day before his birthday.

We hear a lot of complaints about government services but I believe it's also important to shine a light on the good things that are happening.  I've had bad experiences applying and renewing at the main branch in East Ave. and the renewal center at Ayala MRT but this time, it was really smooth and fast.

We arrived at LTO Makati along Pililia Street around 8:30AM.  We were given the forms and asked to proceed right away to drug testing and medical clearance, which was a short walk from LTO.  We took about an hour there, then another hour back at LTO for submission, taking the photo, payment and releasing.  The process is clear and simple!  I was really impressed and happy that we have clear evidence that government services can improve.

Good job, LTO! Daang matuwid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats