April Photo-a-Day Part 1

April 1.  Your reflection.  I didn't know what the day's challenge was but it's good to be ready with a camera.  I took this photo of Neil and I on my cousin's vehicle on the way from my parents' house to the inn where we were staying in Iligan.  This was the day we flew back to Manila after my sister's wedding.

April 2. Color. Not staged.=) How much more colorful can you get?

April 3. Mail. My interpretation - email.

April 4. Someone who makes you happy. I did one better!

April 5. Tiny. Ok, nothing for today. :( I had ideas on what to capture but failed to execute within the day.

April 6. Lunch. Sinigang na tiyan ng bangus at 4PM.

April 7. Shadow. That's my shadow, strangely looking like an alien's in this photo.

April 8. Inside your wallet.  This is a very old wallet bought from Wilson Leather in Chandler, AZ. I used the gift card that was part of an award I received while still working for Intel.  I need to replace my pocket calendar.


April 9. Younger you.  Most people say he looks like me so this should do.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz