Neil at 3 9/12

Three months until Neil turns four!  Whenever I do these posts, I'm always struck by how fast time flies.  He has grown so big, officially 16.3kg and 106 cm.  His doctor says he's between 50th and 60th percentile in weight but above 90th percentile in height.

The photo below was taken about a year ago and he's still a baby here.  I'm sure I would say the same looking at his recent photos one year from now...
One year ago
April 2012
Whenever I ask him, "Are you a baby?"  He says, "Big boy."  So, what is the big boy up to these days?  
  • He attends Orkidstra music classes for two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This is just for the summer.  He'll be Senior Nursery when the term starts in June.
  • We're starting to talk to him in Filipino and he's currently learning body parts.  I wish we could have started sooner but we should be catching up soon!
  • He's really into The Wiggles and has seen The Big Red Car songs dvd countless times.  I am confused as to which Wiggle is which but he knows all of them, even the surnames.
  • He like to arrange his toys and other objects in the house in different configurations.
  • He gets the coins that are lying around the house, puts them in his coin bank and says, "just saving my money."=)
  • He knows how to launch Google Earth on the computer.
  • He likes reading Kulinarya.  I recorded him reading the titles for the different kinds of adobo.
  • He likes going to the playground.  If he doesn't have class, he gets to go after breakfast and after his afternoon nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz