7th Anniversary

We are seven!

Richard and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday and we both took the day off from work.  First, it bears mentioning that we both came home from work really late the day before, around 3AM of the 24th.  Rich still had to get up early to take Neil to summer class at 8:30AM and pick him up two hours later.  So we stayed home the whole morning and just had an afternoon/evening date at  Ayala Center Makati.

As we were leaving the condo, the receptionist called to inform us of a delivery.  How appropriate is it that I received the album that I ordered from Fotosnaps on this day?


We got ourselves pampered at The Spa in Greenbelt.  We availed of a package with 3 different treatments for almost 3 hours.  I love a good massage!  My upper back still hurts because I had a lot of 'hangin-hangin' and the masseuse gave me a good, hard kneading, at my request.



After massage, we walked around Greenbelt while trying to decide where to eat.


Finally settled on Yakimix.


We dropped by a few electronics stores and Richard bought NBA 2K12, which I said was my gift to him.=) Backstory: Some months ago, Rich and I argued about what the brand was of Neil's nebulizer.  I was so sure it was Philips and he was so sure it wasn't so we made a bet.  If I was right, I can buy a new DSLR lens.  If he was right, he can buy NBA 2K12.  So this 'gift' is overdue.  Ahem...


It was a pretty simple day, I guess by other people's anniversary standards but it was perfect for us.  We offered a prayer of thanksgiving to God for seven blessed years and for more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz