My Sister's Wedding

Rich, Neil and I went home to Iligan last weekend for my sister's wedding.  I was the matron-of-honor and Neil was the ring bearer - first time!  I would have liked to stay in the background and take pictures but sisterly duties must take precedence.

This is a picture-heavy post.  You have been warned. =)

Details:

Wedding dress, made by Mommy and Dets' Ninang.

Getting ready

The venue, prepped by my talented cousin.

Ring bearer!

Neil's only whole body photo, with Manong and Ate Girlie.  We're waiting for the official photos.  Hopefully they got good ones of him walking down the aisle because he did really well.  Proud mommy moment. =)

And more family pictures.

Nuclear family ver0. Missing Nang Lani and Em.
Siblings
Welcome, Cris!
Girls!
Family picture during Neil's nap time

*******

Congratulations, Dets and Cris!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats