Badminton - Mixed Doubles Champions

I joined the company's inter-department badminton tournament for the second year in a row.  Last year, I played Women's Singles, this time I played in Mixed Doubles.  The championship game was yesterday and we won.=)



This was a tough match.  It went for three sets and the first 2 were very tight, both went over 21.  Richie and I did not practice outside the games so this was a good win.

Special thank you to Rich because he came with me all 3 Sundays of the games, all the way from Makati to Libis.  It's time carved out of our weekends supposedly devoted to family but he supported my athletic endeavors.  After the game yesterday, we made it up to Neil by spending time at the pool even though the sun has set and it was raining.  I love my family!=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats